- To add your email to the Nixon PTO email distribution list, go to the PTO website, www.nixonpto.org, and select “Nixon Directory”from the Shortcut Links on the far left of the screen.
- New Families: Once you have clicked on the link that says, “Nixon Directory,” click on the “Join as a New Family”
link. In the form, select “General John Nixon Elementary” from the Select School drop down list, enter your contact info and save. (Note that this will also allow
you to automatically add your information to the Nixon Directory that is described further below. If you do not want your information to appear in the Nixon Directory, please enter “Exclude my
family’s information from the Directory” in the Notes section of the “Join as a New Family” form.)
Managing Your Account:
- If you need to edit any of your contact information (address, email address, phone, etc), you may login to your Nixon Directory account and make your changes directly at any time. You may also indicate to exclude your information from the Nixon Directory if you so choose.
- If you have forgotten your password, or are having issues with logging in, click the "Can't Login?" link on the page and follow the instructions provided.
- If you did not purchase access to the Nixon Directory, you may send your edits to email@example.com. Please include your name, email address, and the requested updates.
- If you are listed in the Nixon Directory but are not receiving the Nixon Gazette Weekly Notices, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your request to be added to the Weekly Notices and include your name and email address.
- Each fall the Nixon PTO publishes a school directory containing student and parent/guardian names, street addresses, phone numbers, and e-mail addresses. The directory
also has a teacher and staff directory, class lists, and a PTO committee list.
- You can order a directory bundle (hardcopy version and a new online version) at Back to School Night in September and for the remainder of the school year in the front
Nixon Gazette Weekly Notices:
- One of the most popular and efficient ways to stay in the loop is via the weekly “Nixon Gazette Notices.” They arrive every week in
your inbox and provide links to all that is occurring at Nixon, within the PTO and even in the broader Sudbury community. The new additions to these Notices are highlighted as “New” so even the busiest of parents can stay informed about the latest and greatest happenings at Nixon.
- As long as you have submitted your correct email address (as described above), you will receive the Nixon Gazette Notices.